Online Courses (Grade 8 - 12)
Simple Decay (straight line method)
Compound Decay (reducing-balance method)
Nominal & Effective Interest Rates
Cumulative Frequency (Ogive) Curves
Standard Deviation & Variance
Skewed & Symmetrical Data
Course includes the following topics:
Arithmetic Sequences & Series
Geometric Sequences & Series
The Sum of an Infinite Series (Sum to Infinity)
* Revision of Grade 11 Functions* Functions & their Inverses
Grade 10 Control Test Grade 11 Revision of Grade 11 Trigonometry The Quotient Identities The Square Identities Simplifying/Proving Trigonometric Expressions Reduction Formulae Co-ratios Reduction Formulae & Special Angles Negative Angles...
* The Remainder Theorem* Calculus: an introduction* The Average Gradient of a Function* The Derivative of a Function* The Cubic Function* The Equation of a Tangent to a Curve* Rates...
* Grade 10 - Length of a Line Segment - Midpoint of a Line Segment - Gradient of a Line Segment -...
Grade 11 Circle Theory
Grade 12 - Similarity - Proportionality Theorem - Pythagoras & Similarity
* Revision of Grade 11* Present Value Annuities* Future Value Annuities
* Revision Grade 11 Statistics * Scatter Diagrams* Correlation & Lines of Best Fit* Regression Line
* Revision Grade 11 Probability* The Fundamental Counting Principle
Not enough items available. Only [max] left.Browse WishlistRemove Wishlist